An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a new transformation communications team for a leading commercial banking company as an Internal Communications Channel Manager.
This role is positioned within the technology and operations division and you will have ownership over the 10,000 large audience, a core area in the bank.
It is essential that the person is a great team player, with evident organisational skills in order to aid the delivery of communications to engage, inspire and enable the bank’s employees through the changes to come.
Some key factors within this role are as such; you will develop and implement the IC channel and content strategy,
Building relationships will be at the forefront of your position, working closely with the various teams in the business to help plan, scope and execute internal communications plans.
The suitable candidate must demonstrate;
- A proven track record as an effective Internal Communications Manager; working for a large organisation, managing channels and content.
- Excellent writing skills
- Have excellent stakeholder engagement – ability to develop own networks across a dispersible and large division.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities – a flexible attitude is essential, together with being proactive and solutions orientated.
- You will be expected to use your own initiative to consider creative and innovative ways to communicate.
- Ability to translate technical language into layman articles
- Ability to be an internal journalist, sourcing new employee stories.
Benefits include a 6,000 car allowance plus a 10% bonus.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.