Our client is a leading construction and property development company based in Central London who is looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join their team. This is a great time to join, work alongside the Senior Leadership team and lead on some new exciting campaigns.
- Lead on the planning and development of internal communications campaigns ensuring it is in line with the company brand
- Working with senior leaders and stakeholders to bring the strategy to life and develop internal communications plans
- Plan the content production across various print and digital challenges, working alongside the graphic design team
- Manage corporate events and identify new ways to promote employee engagement
- Established experience in an internal communications role, ideally within the property/construction or professional services sector
- Solid track record of managing multiple IC campaigns across a range of channels
- Excellent communications skills and proven ability to work well with senior leadership and business stakeholders is a must
- Experience of rolling out a new intranet internationally and previous line management would be an advantage
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.