International B2B company is looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join their divisional team responsible for communicating out to geographically split workforce with challenges to engaging as well as work across some external communications requirements.
Specifically to be responsible for:
- Setting the internal comms strategy and approach
- Bringing new methods and ideas to the table and developing a creative approach
- Acting as brand guardian across website and intranet
- Developing content for both platforms as well as bi-annual group magazine
- Supporting regional teams to develop their own content and share best practice
- Identifying PR opportunities and roll out tool kits to regions to implement
- Providing content for presentations and organise events
- Working closely with wider marketing team and other Group divisions
Must be a strong writer, able to understand the complex and translate for a wider audience. Proactive and strong on relationship manager – anticipating need and advising on best approach.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.