about 1 year ago
We are looking for a skilled Internal Communications Manager to join a well known business in the centre of London.
To be considered for the role available you must have the following experience:
- 5-8 years experience within Internal Communications
- Managerial experience or at least someone who has mentored and developed a team of IC specialists
- A strategic thinker who is also happy to do delivery when required
- Someone who wants to and has the experience in building a function from the ground up from channel audits to developing key relationships with the senior stakeholders and partners across all areas of the business.
- A confident internal communications candidate with a track record in success and achievements
- Strong writer and journalist with the ability to manage complex and multiple projects at any given time
If this sounds like the experience you have and you want to find out more about the role then get in touch today!