3 months ago
Our client is looking to recruit a experienced Internal Communications Business Partner to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities.
We are looking for someone who will be accountable for creating, leading, aligning and delivering the internal communications plan for a UK Operations team.
- You will be accountable for creating, leading, aligning and delivering the internal communications and engagement plan for the UK Operations team based in the UK and Ireland.
- Define and delivers the communications plans and solutions to ensure our field force of 16,500 engineers are informed and kept up to date with the key messaging from our leadership team, colleagues and subject matter experts demonstrating we’re listening and
engaging the team in our plans to deliver the best ever service.
- Connect the teams to create consistency around the overall plans and messaging by providing direction and support to the Communications lead
- Ensures communications activities utilise our audience insight and support the business unit objectives and the overall people plan
- Create an overall communications approach for the key transformation theme, ensuring the businesses engineers understand how their work underpins the companies growth plans
- You will have a good understanding of how existing channels can be used in the delivery of employee communications and you will also be able to effectively influence the introduction of new channels/technology to support these.
- You will look to continually improve processes and delivery methods by measuring the effectiveness of the plans in terms of outcomes achieved and identifying learning after each project.
- Experienced within a employee communications and business partnering role and proven expertise in all aspects of change communications, and
- A track record in working with complex subject matters and the ability to translate business strategy into consistent and compelling communications to drive engagement and understanding across a broad and diverse audience group.
- Confident and excellent stakeholder management experience with the ability to influence at a senior level ensuring that communications are thoughtful, well timed and aligned to key business priorities
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to use the internal tone of the business and deliver stories using, innovative angles and ideas to share these internally across the wider business
- Ability to use the full range of internal communication channels effectively and creatively to support our communication and engagement plans (e.g. Newswire, Formwize, SharePoint publishing, PowerPoint, video editing).
- Strong analytical skills to enable excellent insight that will help to inform and measure the effectiveness of change communications.