Our client is an international energy and gas organization based in Central London and is looking for a Communications Manager to join their team. This s a great opportunity for an IC professional who would be confident and comfortable being in a standalone to leading the internal communications campaigns across the Group.
- Manage the internal communications plans and campaigns delivery across the group
- Work closely with the senior leadership and stakeholders to help them develop their communications activities
- Be responsible for the internal communications channels and ensure that all content and information is engaging and interesting
- Solid internal communications experience within a corporate environment
- Good track record of managing and delivering IC campaigns across a range of print and digital channels
- Experience working closely with leadership and becoming a trusted IC advisor
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on multipole projects with shifting priorities
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.