about 2 years ago
We are looking to recruit a skilled, experienced, bright, switched on, creative and engaging Internal Communications Manager for a well-loved drink brand! This is a role where you will use your creative flair and internal communications knowledge to communicate to all store staff and field teams across the UK & Ireland.
Reporting into and working closely with the Head of Internal Communications the team you will be joining is fast-paced which can often work to short timescales.
You need to be able to work well under pressure, be reactive as well as proactive and have high attention to detail and accuracy. You will have the opportunity to work with every department and level in the business, so great people skills, flexibility, empathy and the ability to connect and influence with people of varying seniority is essential for this role.
Main responsibilities will be including:
- Ensuring all the communications channels function properly and the necessary and key information is sent out accurately and on time.
- Ensure that all Internal communications delivered are relevant for this large audience so the store teams and the business has the information they need to ensure they can do what they need to do to be successful.
- Business Partner with the Heads of Department to plan, structure and schedule communications including collating all the correct information and then utilising all the comms channels available, including weekly newsletters, video and internal social media
- Manage short turnaround communication to the business.
- You will plan, research engaging content and write the internal communications magazine and ensure it is printed and distributed each month.
- You will support key internal communications events for the business, including monthly senior operations team meetings, the quarterly store manager meetings and the end of year company conference. Support will include event management, content creation and on-site logistics.
- Manage Yapster the businesses internal social media platform and get the opportunity to run a proactive communications plan for the platform to share cultural, operational and business information with the wider business.
- You will also be responsible for engaging store and area managers to drive the use and participation of Yapster in the business as well as ensuring its appropriate use
- Engage with the IT Department to continuously evolve Yapster to meet business needs.