Leading insurance company based in the City is looking to recruit a skilled and experience IC Manager who is passionate about Employee Experience and Engagement.
This is an exciting time to join the business as there is lots going on and they have a five year plan to improve and streamline the internal communications and engagement functions within the business.
You will be working as part of a team and you will get to be involved in the following:
- The design and development of the leadership engagement and events project to ensure that the business as a whole understands the strategy and where the business is heading
- Work with the IC Champions of the business across the many different layers of the and work with them to ensure they know IC Best Practices and develop them as a Key part of the IC Networking team
- Be a trusted advisor to the Senior Stakeholders within the business and assist and support them when it comes to their communications needs and also advise on how to get the best outcome
- Strengthen the business culture using a variety of measurements methods to ensure they are engaged and aware of what the overall plan is going forward
- Excellent content creation and research experience
- Work with your team and peers of the business to improve the overall employee engagement score
- Plan, design and deliver the senior leadership teams events
If this sounds like something you would enjoy then please do get in touch today!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.