£40,000 - £45,000
5 months ago
Leading transport and engineering company based in Canary Wharf is looking to recruit an experienced Internal Communications Manager.
We are looking for someone who can develop and deliver the internal communications strategy to ensure that that all employees are engaged and understand the purpose and strategy of the business and its future plans.
We are looking for someone who enjoys thinking out side of the box and coming up with new and exciting ways to communicate with the team based on and offsite and to utilise the various platforms the company currently uses.
To be considered you must meet the following requirements:
- 4+ years' experience as an Internal Communications Specialist
- Events and campaign experience will be an added advantage
- Previous experience introducing new channels and always thinking about new ways to engage the workforce
- Have excellent and professional communication skills with the ability to engage and influence throughout the organisation
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- Previous project planning and management experience including budget management.
If this sounds like the position for you then apply today!