Our client is a well-established FTSE 100 company focusing on sustainable technology, science and chemicals. Their communications team is growing and they are looking for a new Internal Communications Manager to join them and lead on the development and execution of their IC strategy for one of their main functions.
- Develop, lead and implement the internal communications strategy for your sector on a global scale
- Translate the business sector’s strategy into internal communications campaigns to engage employees
- Work closely with HR and other sectors on a range of change communication projects and initiatives including the employee engagement survey
- Create engaging content across a variety of channels and ensure that the content is alighted with the company’s branding and guidelines
- Established experience in internal communications ideally on an international scale
- Significant experience in developing communications plans and executing them across a range of channels
- Excellent written and editing skills and ability to convey messages in different tones and styles
- Experience working in a fast paced environment where change is common would be an advantage
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.