Our client, a global organization in the construction sector based in Central London, is looking for a new Internal Communications Manager to manage the internal communications team and lead on the communications strategy design, planning and delivery. You will be working closely with Senior Leaders to deliver creative internal communications to a diverse and international audience base.
- Manage the delivery of internal communications activities for multiple groups and business areas on an international scale
- Work very closely with senior leaders and internal stakeholders, becoming a trusted advisor to help them communicate better
- Bring a creative and innovate solutions and introduce a fresh approach to internal communications delivery
- Support the wider internal communications team in the successful implementation of communications campaigns
- Established experience in internal communications within a large matrix environment or on an international scale
- Strong communication skills and a proven track record of advising and influencing senior stakeholders and board members
- Ability to think strategically but also happy to be hands on with the campaign delivery
- Excellent written and editing skills and ability to convey messages in different tones and styles
- Line management experience
- Experience working within professional services, technology or the construction sector would be an advantage
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.