£35,000 - £40,000
over 1 year ago
International consumer business is looking for a proactive internal communications professional to join their team as they embark on a large transformation for the rapidly growing business. Working with Internal Communications Lead, the successful candidate will work with country leads to better engage with its workforce and act as internal journalist to find the relevant stories and share across the network as well as support with a regular drumbeat of leadership comms.
- Support and deliver the internal communications strategy and engagement programmes
- Creating a network to share best practice across different teams and countries
- Create engaging content for a range of newsletters, intranet and other digital and traditional platforms
- Track and measure IC outputs
- Project manage events and leadership visibility programmes
- Help to introduce new digital tools and solutions
- Audit and improve the employee experience
Must be an experienced internal communications professional able to advise on strategy and challenge where necessary as well as roll up sleeves and deliver.