Internal Communications Manager (12 months FTC)
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join one of the leading global law firms on a 12 months FTC.
The role will be based in the London office. The company is innovative and forward thinking. They invest in their employees! You will be working closely and learning form some brilliant individuals!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To develop and deploy strategies that shape the approach to people engagement and to support internal communications around the firm’s strategy, culture, and vision
- Providing internal communications support to the UK Regional Managing Partner
- Drafting blogs, speeches and presentations, as well as providing content for different internal content streams
- Building meaningful relationships across the firm (this may include occasional travel to the US)
- Acting as an ambassador for the communications team
- Strong internal communications experience
- Ability to get up to speed quickly and to work confidently and effective with senior leaders
- Experience working for a large global organisation
- Excellent written and organizational skills and proven sound judgement
- Experience managing people
The ideal start date is mid-October, so please don’t apply if you have more than a months’ notice period.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.