Transportation provider is looking for an experienced Change Communications Consultant for a 12 month contractor to join their Internal Communications team during a period of high change. Must have experience of leading change communications projects, managing small team, and establishing strong employee engagement programmes.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and plan programme of activity linked to overarching business objectives
- Ensure outputs are aligned to other project and BAU comms plans and share best practice
- Build and develop relationships with stakeholder groups, understand their requirements and translate into comms plans
- Manage team of three direct reports across several locations
- Review and develop employee recognition scheme and annual awards events
- Manage employee engagement survey
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.