£45,000 - £55,000
7 months ago
Location: North West England or Yorkshire
Specific role responsibilities include:
- Develop internal comms and engagement strategy
- Advise leadership team on all things comms and engagement – coach and challenge where necessary
- Adapt and land corporate messages within the division and communicate out news to wider business
- Take lead on some Group wide comms projects – devise creative campaign and implement plan to gain buy in and create excitement around initiatives.
- Oversee channel developments and implement improvements
- Line manage one person
Ideally need to have come from a corporate environment, with ability to develop relationships with challenging stakeholders and gain buy in.