Location: North West England or Yorkshire
Specific role responsibilities include:
- Develop internal comms and engagement strategy
- Advise leadership team on all things comms and engagement – coach and challenge where necessary
- Adapt and land corporate messages within the division and communicate out news to wider business
- Take lead on some Group wide comms projects – devise creative campaign and implement plan to gain buy in and create excitement around initiatives.
- Oversee channel developments and implement improvements
- Line manage one person
Ideally need to have come from a corporate environment, with ability to develop relationships with challenging stakeholders and gain buy in.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam, Belgium and Paris, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.