about 2 months ago
A brand new opportunity has arisen to join an entrepreneurial professional services company who work to make a difference.
This will be their first internal communications manager so you will have the ability to mould the role into your own and shape your own progression.
You will report to and work closely with the COO who is new herself and looking to implement lots of exciting new change giving you exposure and a seat at the top table at this company.
The firm has won awards for its engagement ability so your role will be central to the success of this company with over 300 employees in one modern office in central London.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate;
- Personality is just as important as experience! – Company culture is very important! Looking for a passionate, energetic self-starter. A real people person!
- Due Diligence – copy writing to a high level, attention to detail is crucial!
- Diplomacy – consulting, advising and managing - diplomacy is utterly vital.
- Confidence is key as you will be advising managing partners.
- Self-starter – you are independently covering all departments so being proactive and curious will be key. You’ll need to be someone who operates with integrity.
They are a law firm with a difference who put their values at the forefront of their work.
They are extremely socially responsible - going completely paperless to protect the environment, and while they are very commercial – many of their clients are charities. Taking part in lots of pro-bono work, demonstrating this through events centralised around diversity and inclusion across the firm. There will be lots of opportunities for you to get involved in this and really put a personal stamp on your role.
They are looking to you for new IC ideas and tools to implement.
Alongside a competitive basic salary, there are various benefits offered that make this firm stand out. There are opportunities to win awards and receive recognition for your efforts at the company.
There is an evident importance put on a healthy work/life balance – the role is open to part-time as well as flexible hours.
Alongside this employees can even take part in ‘wellbeing weeks’ giving you the opportunity to have health MOT’s, taster therapies and take part in various events.
If you would like to hear more about the benefits of working at this fantastically unique law firm and believe you’re the right person for this role, please apply with your CV and covering letter within!
The covering letter will be a test in itself so take your time on this, and please enquire within if you would like a template! Please send these document’s in Word format.