• Support and execute the overall communications strategy, and that of the assigned business function and working with the head of communications to build the necessary strategies and channels for delivery
• Develop and deliver content as assigned, e.g.including vlogs and other content
• Understand the business you are supporting very well
• Act as a communication specialist within the Communications Team, and the wider People and Communications Team, providing expert advice and guidance around best practice communication methods
• Support programme, project managers and functional areas on change and transformation communications
• You will have the opportunity to implement new channels and ideas
• Support any communication events including developing all visual media, organising guest speakers and co-ordinating event logistics
Strong Internal Communications business partnering experience
Experience of working in an environment of change involving people, process, policy and technology
Passionate about tech!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.