£27,000 - £35,000
about 1 month ago
We are looking to recruit an Internal Communications Executive for a client with offices in Suffolk or Staffordshire within the Retail and Hospitality industry.
There is an excellent flexible working policy in place, and the client is looking for someone who has a valid drivers licence who can drive to various sites and attend meetings in either office weekly.
- Support the Head of internal communications of the business by creating compelling and engaging content for the channels used across the business
- Increase engagement and awareness across the organisation and update your colleagues with operational information and good news stories.
- Monitor, develop and introduce new channels to the business.
- Use analytics and insight to understand the success of the communications campaigns and improve future campaigns.
- Provide support to the broader IC team and ensure your colleagues who work across various locations are informed, engaged, inspired and proud of the business they represent.
- Coordinate and manage the communications plan
- Create quality content that is well written that matches the brand and tone of voice of the business
- Advise key stakeholders on how to communicate messages through the channels effectively
- Drive development and adoption of the digital channels by championing their purpose and pushing for continuous improvement
- Support with internal events, both digital and face to face
If you have a valid driver's licence, are eager to progress your career, and are a natural storyteller with excellent writing skills, then apply today!