Our client is looking to recruit an internal communications advisor to come on board and join their growing team.
We are looking for someone who has gained internal communications experience from either an in-house or communications agency role. So, if you are an account executive looking for an opportunity to move inhouse then this could be the role for you.
Key skills required for this role
- Excellent writing skills and a passion for writing – you take pride in your writing, have excellent attention to detail and you love good grammar.
- Previous experience taking complex communications and turning them into something simple, clear, and concise
- Internal communications experience either in house or communications agency experience
- We are looking for someone who likes to write about how to get things done so they can do their jobs well. Briefing packs to explain how to set up displays, store layouts and in-store activations for seasonal events.
- You work well under pressure; have excellent time and project management experience and you love a challenge.
- Comfortable working closely with stakeholders and have the confidence to advise best practice and provide solutions to overcome problems when they arise in a calm and professional manner.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and understanding the importance of quick turnaround communications
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a team where you will get the opportunity to specialise in internal communications and develop your career. You will be exposed to all areas of the business.
If you are interested in the position available, then please submit your application with your most recent and up to date CV and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position available and why the skills and the experience you have, make you a good match for the position available.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.