over 1 year ago
My client is a fast growing fintech company who have over 17,000 employees worldwide and have a brand new exciting internal communications exec role!
You will be working with one other who will be a fantastic person to learn from covering a key business area of 500 staff members looking to grow by 25%
- You will have the opportunity to get involved in the planning and implementing internal communication campaigns, including creating content to support campaign activities.
- You will be building and maintaining a network of contacts and champions to support engagement activities throughout the business.
- Updating intranet pages, include Global DA news page, where necessary
- Video production is a key channel of communication so if you are interested in video you will have the opportunity to get involved in that.
- Progression is on offer in the business, there is growth and drive which is very exciting.
- Be working with one other on these exciting internal communications plans.
My client is ideally looking for
- Experience of creating and delivering internal communications and engagement activities and measuring their effectiveness.
- Ability to both create content and to coach others to tell their own stories, across a range of channels including video, internal social media and newsletters.
- Good networking skills – able to seek out contacts and build strong working relationships in a large and complex organisation.
- Ability to turn business jargon and complex information into engaging and easy to understand content, tailored to different audiences.
- Excellent written English and editing skills with high attention to detail.
- A good eye for design and the skills to put this into practice using software like PowerPoint and Photoshop.
- Excellent organisational and good project management skills, able to prioritise effectively.
- Self-starter, able to take initiative and be creative to solve problems.
- Experience working with video production desirable.
- Experience of SharePoint, Chatter and internal social media platforms preferable.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
They are very open on sector background and level, for them it is more about the personality and skills so if you have not covered all of the above and you are interested, please get in touch any way.
Thank you for reading!
They are a very exciting business, they are at the forefront of what they do.
My client is open on sector background but Financial services would help or an interest in FS and fintech.
There is substantial growth potential with this role particularly to broaden out your skill set and be promoted within the business.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.