£27,174.00 (+London waiting £2835.11)
020 7436 4243
about 1 year ago
We are excited to be working with a client on a communications opportunity in the transport industry. We are looking for an Internal Communications Executive to join the communications team.
As Internal Communications Executive, you will be required to:
• Co-ordinate content for a wide variety of channels, including: the intranet, email/dot digital, Yammer, employee listening platforms, posters and branding across our estates, and events.
• Take responsibility for all Yammer Office 365 administration
• Ensure that intranet content is regularly updated, accurate, relevant and varied, including copywriting.
• Support the Channels Executive in the creation of a Channels Dashboard which measures audience reach, hits, comments and engagement to inform continuous improvement of the IC Channels strategy.
• Proactively monitor the Internal Communications mailbox on a daily basis and respond/forward on queries to the wider IC team where appropriate. Light diary management and administrative support for the Head of Internal Communications.
The successful Internal Communications Executive will be required to evidence the following:
• Experience in a Communications team, ideally in a matrix organization.
• Meticulous organisation with a proactive attitude
• Solid experience of Office 365 including Yammer, Forms, Teams, Word and PowerPoint.
• Experience of creating, writing and editing across channels, particularly intranet, newsletters, Yammer.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to build effective working relationships across the organisation.
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Suite, particularly video editing.
• Salary of £27,174.00 per annum plus £2835.11 London Allowance (if London-based only)
• Yearly base salary increments
• Working from home allowance available to purchase suitable equipment for blended & home working
• 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Bespoke benefits platform and access to Blue Light Card
• Development opportunities including fully funded apprenticeships
• Employee assistance programme and dedicated wellbeing hub
• Pension scheme
If you are interested in this position we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today.