Internal Communications Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an Internal Comms superstar to work for one of the most iconic, global brands in the world. We are looking for someone who is confident with all things tech; including intranets, filming and basic editing programmes. This is also a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to step up into a line management role and gain more experience in D&I and events.
- Intranet - support on the new global intranet launch as well as source, draft and edit new articles to post
- Events - Plan, organise and deliver fun IC events alongside the designated events team
- Stakeholder Management – build relationships across the business to support and develop their planned IC activity
- Audio/ Visual – Confidentiality use video when appropriate and work with global IT &AV technicians to ensure seamless streaming
Please do apply if you have the following experience:
- 3+ years’ pure Internal Comms experience
- Basic video editing experience
- Great stakeholder management experience
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.