Global organisation based in South West London is looking to hire a magical story teller and writer with internal communications experience. You will be responsible for the internal communications channels, the social media channels and content creation for the business. They are looking for someone who is forward thinking, proactive, creative and passionate about internal communications.
- Manage all communication channels within the business and come up with new and exciting ways to communicate with your colleagues across the globe.
- Planning, coordinating and managing both the internal and external communications calendar for the global business units.
- Creating engaging and creative content from brief to delivery (Digital and Print)
- Researching and writing internal stories and articles about the changes in the business and the business strategy for 2019.
- Organising events and creating the content for these events
Who will this position suit?
- Experienced communications assistant / executive looking for a step up and a new challenging position
- Someone resilient and proactive
- Great team player and collaborative
- Confident communicating with senior stakeholders and decision makers
- Creative and skilled in Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent PowerPoint presentations
- Great project management, time management and organisational skills
- Passionate about internal communications and employee engagement
If this sounds like something you would like to know more about or you want to apply for the position available then get in touch today!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.