Regulated business is looking for an experienced Internal Communications and Channel expert to join their team with specific experience of helping a corporate better engage workforce around its vision, values and purpose.
Must be strong writer across both traditional and digital platforms producing content for speeches, presentations, intranet, Yammer, blogs, podcasts, cascades and newsletters. Managing an officer level team member and overseeing content and channel strategy for business.
Specifically responsible for:
- Review and improve channels, introducing new where appropriate
- Supporting Executive team with leadership comms content
- Develop content calendar aligned to Group plan and working with partners to ensure repurposing of content and sharing of best practice
- Ensure content is targeted and relevant and where possible reduce noise to ensure cut through
- Measure and report back to business to drive better engagement
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.