£50,000 - £60,000
about 2 years ago
Regulated business is looking for an experienced Internal Communications and Channel expert to join their team with specific experience of helping a corporate better engage workforce around its vision, values and purpose.
Must be strong writer across both traditional and digital platforms producing content for speeches, presentations, intranet, Yammer, blogs, podcasts, cascades and newsletters. Managing an officer level team member and overseeing content and channel strategy for business.
Specifically responsible for:
- Review and improve channels, introducing new where appropriate
- Supporting Executive team with leadership comms content
- Develop content calendar aligned to Group plan and working with partners to ensure repurposing of content and sharing of best practice
- Ensure content is targeted and relevant and where possible reduce noise to ensure cut through
- Measure and report back to business to drive better engagement