almost 2 years ago
An opportunity has arisen for an internal communications consultant to join a global charity on an initial three month basis. This role would very much suit someone operating at a senior level who would be able to conduct an IC audit and advise on best practice for the organisation.
A review of the current IC offering is required as the organisation approaches the mid-way point of its five year strategy. Strategic nous and business-savviness are also key skills to be successful in this post as the hiring manager is looking to develop a narrative which best reflects the organisational priorities.
The ability to set a basic IC framework, introduce new channels and build strong company-wide relationships quickly are all essential in this extremely exciting role. Proven success of raising engagement levels in a global organisation is also essential.
Candidates with both global and charity experience would be preferred but if you have just one of these areas of experience, don’t be put off applying as the hiring manager is open to interviewing candidates from different sector backgrounds.
Main purpose of the role is to:
- Review the current IC offering and advise on what’s required
- Set out basic global IC framework
- Develop strategic narrative based on the organisational priorities
- Update current channels with a particular focus of reaching non-office based employees
Candidates ideally need to have:
- Gravitas to work with the board and advise senior leaders on IC best practice
- Creativity and strategic nous
- Either global and/ or charity experience is desirable
- The ability to align IC with greater business objectives
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.