£50,000 - £55,000
4 months ago
Our client a global professional membership organisation is looking to hire an experienced Internal Communication Channels Manager to come on board and join the team.
This is an exciting time to join the team as the responsibilities of the role are going to be varied and challenging from the minute you join the organisation.
This is a specialist position and you will be responsible for leading and managing the digital internal communication channels for the organisation as all leadership communication will now be delivered digitally.
The successful candidate will have previous experience managing a variety of digital internal communications channels and a track record of using these channels to engage, inspire, inform and motivate a diverse workforce.
You will have previous experience leading in the planning, development and management of Internal Communications channels and experience implementing a new social intranet or migrating from one platform to another.
- You will ensure that the internal communications channels align with the global internal communications strategy and the digital transformation strategy.
- Manage, maintain and review the existing internal communication channels and implement or deliver new channels to engage, inform and inspire the global audience digitally.
- Take the lead in the development of a new social intranet and manage the migration from the old Intranet to a new and improved social platform.
- Work closely with the digital transformation team, the wider internal communications and culture engagement team and an award-winning agency to launch and develop the new social intranet platform.
- Be responsible for creating and maintain best practice policies and procedures including tone of voice guidelines.
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and you would like to know more then apply today!