We are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Internal Campaigns and Leadership Communications Manager for a well-known business based in West London.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- The opportunity to work on a number of exciting and interesting projects where your objective will be to deliver and lead on all internal campaigns and events that will be focused on Customer Experience, Expansion, and Sustainability.
- Lead on delivering all the face to face communications which include but are not limited to: the annual colleague conference, senior leadership, and executive-level events.
- Manage the internal communications channels and the content that is delivered to the business and across the various sites.
- We are looking for someone who knows the value of internal communications and how this program of activity can increase the engagement of your colleagues and supports the growth of the business.
- Be responsible for measuring the impact of the businesses internal campaigns and executive events and from these finding work closely with the Head of Internal Communications to ensure there is consistency and ensuring that the communications are being received.
- Mid-level Internal Communications Manager with 4-5 years experience in Internal Communications
- Experience working on a variety of campaigns and leadership events delivering Leadership communications
- Strategic and creative thinker that can also come up with new and forward-thinking ideas
- Excellent stakeholder and leadership engagement experience
- Confident multi-channel communicator
- Strong writer with a journalism background
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.