£35,000 - £40,000
over 3 years ago
My client is looking for an internal communications professional for a 12 month contract as Internal Communications Business Partner. This role is to develop framework and tactically put in place activities for project team made up of both internal and external partner stakeholders. They are very much looking for someone who can get up to speed quickly, bring stakeholders together and develop a communications framework and engagement.
This role is to champion IC strategy and tactical activities across several sites and multiple partner organisations. They need someone who is comfortable advising at senior level and equally comfortable tactically implementing activities. Working to create a joined up culture, sharing best practice and streamline outputs.
You will be specifically responsible for:
- managing day to day internal communications outputs
- work with agency providers and oversee budgets
- oversee and manage events
- channel management – review what is currently used and improve where possible
- communicate a wide range of information from change programmes to health and safety campaigns
- promote successes and results out to wider business
- devising effective reporting mechanisms and provide reports to wider business
- Previous internal communications experience required and looking for individuals with a notice period of one month or less.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.