Internal Communications Business Partner
VMAGROUP are currently working with an innovative organisation who are looking for an IC Business Partner to join their team on the back of rapid growth and acquisition.
This Internal Communications Business Partner supports the Group Head of Internal Communications in leading all employee communications across the organisation, building a strong internal network and sharing of best practice. It partners with key functions to deliver their projects and programmes across the company. This role will Deputise for the Head of Internal Communications as and when required.
- This role will be responsible for business partnering the functions to provide senior counsel on the most effective ways to engage employees, as well as developing a strategy, plan, content and material to deliver against the required objectives of each function.
- You will also manage the internal reputation as a key player and innovator in the industry. This is driven by working proactively with the business, functions and countries, to produce fit-for purpose communications activities that engage all relevant internal stakeholders.
- A proven track record in successfully developing and managing high-impact strategic internal communications, in complex, global, matrix organisations
- Experienced Business Partner to senior leadership level in an international environment.
- Internal comms experience gained in a complex, international organisation.
- Experience in creating campaigns that have driven strong employee engagement
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.