over 1 year ago
Award-winning business based in the City is looking to recruit a skilled internal communications business partner who is looking for a new and challenging career. In this position, you will business partner with the CEO of the area of the business and also work closely with the senior executives.
Key responsibilities of this role include
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategy Development and Project Delivery
- Planning and Development Team leadership and resource management
- Experience working in internal communications within a similar industry (Financial services / Professional services) developing and delivering communications plans for your business area
- Experience working in a complex organisation with a large group of internal stakeholders
- Channels audit throughout the business area and providing key insight into the channels used and not use and solutions to make this better
- Change management communications experience
- M&A communications experience
- Proven track record of delivering complex communications strategies and plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time and prioritize tasks
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career and work towards management level as people management will become part of this role eventually.
If you are interested and want to know more then get in touch today!