about 1 year ago
An international FTSE100 company is looking for someone confident and ambitious to join their rapidly growing business.
My client is looking for someone to help them:
- drive and protect brand reputation;
- create a ‘One Company’ culture;
- create a world class communications team.
- The Internal Communications Business Partner will support the Group Head of Internal Communications in leading all employee communications, building a strong internal network and sharing of best practice.
- It partners with key functions to deliver their projects and programmes across the company.
- This role will deputise for the Head of Internal Communications as and when required.
- This role will be responsible for business partnering with central functions (HR, IT and Finance) to provide senior counsel on the most effective ways to engage employees against specific functional needs, as well as developing a strategy, plan, content and material to deliver against the required objectives of each function.
- The Global Communications team is closely aligned with the business, working consultatively to develop impactful and measurable communications that support the company in achieving its business goals and drives the overall communications strategy.
- The role of the Internal Communications function is to manage and build the company’s internal reputation as a key player and innovator in the industry. This is driven by working proactively with the business, functions and countries, to produce fit-for purpose communications activities that engage all relevant internal stakeholders.
- This role is a key member of the Corporate Affairs team, working with the rest of the department to implement and deliver the communications strategy across the company and enable the Corporate Affairs function to meet its targets.
Areas of Responsibility
- Strategy and leadership
- Functional business partnering
- Mentoring and coaching the team
- Advising on best-in class internal communications
- Delivering internal communications campaigns
- Creating internal communications alignment
- Driving results and measuring progress
- Supporting the HR team with employee relations projects
- A proven track record in successfully developing and managing high-impact strategic internal communications, in complex, global, matrix organisations
- Experienced business partner to senior leadership level in an international environment
- Internal comms experience gained in a complex, international organisation.
- Experience in creating campaigns that have driven strong employee engagement
- Mentoring and coaching team members