about 2 months ago
I am working with a leading consultancy and they are looking for am experienced internal communications business partner to come on board and join their growing and expanding team on a temp to perm basis.
- You will be the trusted advisor and business partner to two Senior Stakeholders of the business
- Creating and executing the communications strategies and plans and aligning them with the overall group communications strategy for 2021 and onwards.
- Be innovative and utilise the channels they currently have in place and continuously improve them by analysing the data and metrics and advise on improvements or the need for new channels
- Create, plan and take the lead on complex change and transformation programs across the business
- Manage the overall ESG programme and work closely with HR to align all activities and drive the cultural change
- Lead and roll out global employee initiatives to embed the company values
- Work closely with the other areas of the business and support whee necessary when communicating organisational change and changes in leadership
- Support the leadership team with emails, presentation and content for events. The team is small so you have to be willing to get involved when you have to
- Work in partnership with the PR team to ensure all messaging is in alignment from conception to launch
We are looking for someone who has a solid background in internal communications. You will be comfortable working with senior leaders and be confident in your ability to advise best practice and be a trusted advisor - you are the specialist. Previous experience of ESG (beneficial) and launching global campaigns is essential. A willingness to get involved and roll your sleeves up to get the work done.
If this position sounds like one you would like to be considered for then apply today!