My client is looking to hire an Internal Communications Business Partner. As the IC Business Partner, you will work with the following areas of the business: IT, Finance, Legal, Health & Safety (H&S). You will provide support to the Group Head of Internal Communications.
You will be responsible for employee communications across the business and building a strong internal network of communications champions to share best practices and key messages across all areas of the business.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Business partnering with the IT, Finance, Legal and H&S functions to provide counsel on the most effective ways to engage employees, as well as developing a comms strategy and plan.
- You will be involved in creating the content and material to deliver against the required objectives of each function.
- Work with the team to develop impactful and measurable communications that support the company in achieving its business goals and drive the overall communications strategy.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent project management skills – the ability to manage multiple complex projects and project teams (including supplier relationships) simultaneously, while able to deliver results under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Exemplary stakeholder management.
- Confident, highly motivated and results-oriented
- Excellent communication skills; understanding of functional communications best practice.
- Pro-active approach to communications program development.
- Strategic thinking ability as well as efficient execution and ability to be hands-on
- Communications thought leadership: the ability to rally functional leaders around communications objectives and plans.
- Able to translate complex concepts into meaningful language
- Business savvy, with proven ability to interact with and influence all levels of employees in a business organization
- Strong focus on budget control and driving value
We are looking for someone passionate about internal communications, with excellent writing skills, and are looking for a new position where they will be challenged.
If you would like to know more than please apply today!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.