£35,000 - £42,000
about 1 month ago
I am looking to recruit an Internal Communications and Engagement Manager for our global not for profit client with a focus on sustainability.
You will report to the Head of Internal Communications and be responsible for the communications for the global team across various departments and regions.
You will use the various channels in place to inform and inspire your colleagues around the work they are doing and the issues that matter most to them.
- You will partner with the marketing, technology and HR teams to create and deliver engaging and informative communications campaigns using videos, podcasts and traditional messaging to inform them about important organisation information.
- Manage the channels used to inform your colleagues: intranet, newsletter, and Yammer
- Create the content, both written and visual, for the various channels in place.
- Track the content engagement across the channels to see where you can improve click rates, open rates etc.
- Work with colleagues across the business to maximise the value of the social network - Yammer.
- Support the Head of Internal Communications and Engagement to deliver regular all-staff events both face to face and virtually
- Manage the production of video and audio content
- Be a trusted advisor and work with your colleagues on planning effective internal communications campaigns and the strategies and tactics that will achieve them.
- Build strong connections with the global teams to ensure you have an informed, inclusive approach to communication
- Support colleagues with their communications and help them publish these on the intranet blog and across the Yammer network
- Support organisational initiatives, such as our Green team, and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programme.
Skills and experience required.
- Proven internal communications experience in an international organisation
- Experience using SharePoint and tools for internal communications, including Yammer, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Proven video and audio editing skills (e.g. Adobe Premiere)
- The ability to cultivate and manage relationships with colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and collaborators successfully, with a people-centred approach
- Excellent project planning, work planning, personal organisation, and time management skills
- Able to analyse channel analytics to create actionable insights
- Be a creative thinker and create standout communications.
- Be a skilled writer who can draft accurate, accessible and engaging copy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; fluency in a relevant second language would be helpful but is not essential.
If you are interested in the position available and you have the experience required, then apply today!