about 1 month ago
Our client a premium online retailer is looking to recruit an internal communication and engagement manager. this is a stand-alone IC manager role where you will work closely with the chief people officer and the creative director.
Internal Communications and Employee Engagement is valued by this organisation and they are now looking to hire an experienced and driven Internal Communications and Engagement Manager with experience to build on the great work that has been implemented and in place and build on this by establishing new ways of working and improve the way they communicate with their people, keeping them informed, motivated and inspired every day.
- Creating and delivering internal communications plans that are informative and impactful using key internal communications channels
- Implementing, developing and continuously improving the channels currently in place (SharePoint, Office 365 and Yammer)
- This is a hands-on role so you will be involved in not only the planning but also editing and writing content for the channels used. You will work very closely with the in-house creative team making sure the content shared is on-brand and always in line with the companies tone of voice.
- Experience running quarterly and annual employee engagement surveys and implementing action plans and outcome
- Previous experience as an Internal Communications Manager or Advisor from a similar sector is an advantage (Retail, Consumer Goods, Hospitality) This is a fast-paced and high energy company so you will be rolling your sleeves up to get things done
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills with the ability to turn complex messages into clear, consistent communications, tailored to different audiences
- The ability to build lasting relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels, as well as external agencies
- A creative mindset and bright ideas. You won’t be afraid to try new ways of doing things to improve performance, applying your creative ideas in a practical way.
If this sounds like a role for you then apply today!