over 1 year ago
We are looking to recruit a focused, experienced and professional Internal Communications Engagement Officer for a well known not for profit business based in the City.
If you are interested in sustainability and a passion for Internal Communications then get in touch today!
What you will be responsible for?
- Providing Internal Communications support to the teams across the business to communicate and collaborate across the various departments and regions of the business. Manage the flow of internal news and key messaging using the core channels of the business.
- Research, create and distribute various content so your colleagues are informed and inspired in their work.
- Create a space for meaningful conversations across the organization and helping to engage the teams with the issues that matter to them most.
- Support with the internal communications strategy and the delivery and development of the strategy throughout the year.
- Channel Management and delivery
- Become a trusted advisor and advise on best practice when it comes to key information that needs to be shared and how to do this by following best practice
- Be the communications champion and create a network of key network champions across the global arm of the business
- Support colleagues when they want to publish their own communications
- Analyse the performance of the internal content and use this insight to continuously develop the IC function
- Support with the IC Survey and facilitate the internal focus groups
This is a great role for a 2nd jobber who has an IC Background and you are now looking for a step up where you can start getting involved in some more meaty projects and responsibilities.
If you want to know more then apply today!