about 1 year ago
We are looking to recruit an experienced internal communications and engagement consultant to join a successful, global and leading professional services business located in the heart of the City.
This is a client facing role where you will be working across a variety of sectors and delivering targeted communications solutions to ensure the employees and stakeholders are engaged during the change or transformation project.
This position will suit someone who is looking for an opportunity to work with a diverse group of industry experts and for someone who wants to provide value and insight to their clients by being a specialist internal communications and engagement specialist.
To be considered for the position available you must:
- Have proven experience in internal communications and employee engagement focused (in-house or agency)
- Delivered a wide variety of internal communications strategies
- Experience in delivering M&A communications and challenging internal change and transformation communications to a variety of audiences
- Implemented/rolled out new IT channels and provided the necessary communications to make this a smooth process
- Have excellent senior stakeholder engagement experience and the confidence to push back when required
- Have worked previously in a matrix organisation or a complex stakeholder environment
- Contribute to the delivery of projects and programs to meet and exceed client expectations in a timely and professional manner
- Be able to analyze problems and to deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions to your clients
- Identify and innovate ways to expand our service offerings to clients, to positively impact current engagements and be as forward-thinking as we possibly can be
- Take a practical approach to solving issues
- Take ownership and use your initiative to promote best practice when working on client engagements/projects and within the wider PAS community
- Proven ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Assist with the integration and inclusion of new team members
- Be up to date with key technical and functional skills, and with industry, business and leadership skills & knowledge - and share this expertise with others
If this sounds like your next position then get in touch today!