International manufacturer is looking for an Internal Communications and Engagement Business Partner to join their team, responsible for setting the Internal Communications strategy and implementing the plan.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Shaping and driving the internal comms strategy and approach.
- Bringing new methods and ideas to the table and developing a creative environment.
- Business Partnering the top leadership team and working with individual leaders to better engage teams across the organization.
- Creating a strong network of experts and embracing new innovative digital tools.
- Leading and working with wider comms teams to generate and share best practice.
- Full communications and engagement business partner support for global projects.
- Creating content for presentations and organizing global events.
- Working closely with wider marketing team within the organization.
Must be a strong writer and able to translate for a wider audience. Proactive and strong on building and maintaining relationships – anticipating need and advising on best approach. Bring a passion for comms to the role.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.