£50,000 - £55,000 plus package
4 months ago
West Midlands with some flex working (Birmingham).
International manufacturer is looking for an Internal Communications and Engagement Business Partner to join their team, responsible for setting the Internal Communications strategy and implementing the plan.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Shaping and driving the internal comms strategy and approach.
- Bringing new methods and ideas to the table and developing a creative environment.
- Business Partnering the top leadership team and working with individual leaders to better engage teams across the organisation.
- Creating a strong network of experts and embracing new innovative digital tools.
- Leading and working with wider comms teams to generate and share best practice.
- Full communications and engagement business partner support for global projects.
- Creating content for presentations and organising global events.
- Working closely with wider marketing team within the organisation.
Must be a strong writer and able to translate for a wider audience. Proactive and strong on building and maintaining relationships – anticipating need and advising on best approach. Bring a passion for comms to the role.