£30,000 - £40,000
4 months ago
A technology company in the gaming space is looking for an Internal Communications and Employee Engagement Coordinator on an initial 6 month contract paying £30,000 - £40,000 pro rata depending on experience.
This maternity cover position will be at the heart of all organisational engagement initiatives and project, successfully planning and communicating them to employees across the business. They’ll keep internal customers up to date on the progress of communications activity, being quick to answer their questions and research if needed. This position will suit someone who has c.3 years’ experience in internal communications or a similar communications or marketing discipline who is looking to join an exciting, fast-paced global business where they can have real autonomy for their own projects.
The hiring manager is looking for a creative and confident marketing or communications professional who can come in and support the team with some very interesting projects. This includes managing the employee social calendar, global employee staff event and managing internal channels such as the newsletter and other digital channels. The successful candidate will need to be able to start the role in June so do only apply if this matches your availability.
- Support the implementation of the internal communications strategy
- Plan the logistics and help with content for a variety of internal communications channels, such as wiki, Slack, weekly newsletter Download and the weekly Town Hall
- Plan and deliver company-wide events, bringing your creative ideas to life!
- Be excited by using Slack daily to communicate with employees, globally
- Have your finger on the pulse of internal communications messages, making sure they’re consistent across all channels and for different parts of the organisation
- Work with marketing and PR teams to ensure all internal communication messages are consistent with external communication
- Work with those leading on wellbeing and D&I to bring to life initiatives and events for employees
- Writing skills: You’ll need excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as journalistic ability to source stories from employees
- Organisational skills: You’ll need to be at ease planning multiple activities simultaneously across a variety of different channels
- Interpersonal skills: You’ll need good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work across the organisation at different levels. You also need to have the confidence to deal with senior executives and explain communication approaches to them
- Creative skills: You’ll need the creative ability to come up with and execute ideas for communications objectives
- Digital skills: Familiarity with Google Suite would be advantageous. Using digital channels and video as a means of communication is essential. The ability to use the online design tool Canva to design online imagery would be great, but training would be provided if not