Our client is a leading oil and energy organization looking to grown their internal communications team. Based in Central London, this is a great opportunity for an experienced IC professional to work on an Advisor level alongside the global senior leadership team to develop and deliver internal communications strategy and campaigns for their energy trading supplies and new energy division.
- Drive and develop global internal communications strategies and plans across the business
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with senior leadership to understand their business priorities and help achieve them
- Become familiar with different areas of the company, advise leadership and tailor communication strategies and campaigns
- Connect staff with strategy to ensure each employee understands how their contribute to the company’s success, strengthen employee engagement and motivation
- Solid experience in internal communications, with a proven ability to develop IC strategies, manage and execute plans
- Proven track record of developing communications campaigns across a range of channels and company divisions, ideally in a large or complex organization
- Experience working as an Advisor, securing senior leaders trust and working closely to help them achieve their goals
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to deliver under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.