Renewable energy business has an excellent opportunity to join their Internal Communications team in a newly created role – 12 month fixed term with possibility to go perm. Working with the Head of Internal Communications the successful candidate will be responsible for working with regional leadership team to improve employee engagement and create a regular drumbeat of internal communications across several sites – often targeting hard to reach stakeholders.
Candidates must have previous internal communications experience, strong writing abilities and able to self-manage. Specific responsibiliites include:
- Producing content for team briefings and informal coffee chats
- Promoting mentoring and volunteering schemes
- Helping to bed in new leadership comms programme
- Leadership visibility programme events management
- Repurposing external content for internal audiences and finding stories within the business to share
- Managing events and presentations
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.