£30,000 - £35,000
12 months ago
Renewable energy business has an excellent opportunity to join their Internal Communications team in a newly created role – 12 month fixed term with possibility to go perm. Location is South Cumbria and working remotely for now but expectation is that someone would be able to work on site regularly later in the contract period.
Working with the Head of Internal Communications the successful candidate will be responsible for working with regional leadership team to improve employee engagement and create a regular drumbeat of internal communications across several sites – often targeting hard to reach stakeholders.
Candidates must have previous internal communications experience, strong writing abilities and able to self-manage. Specific responsibilities include:
- Advising senior leadership team on how best to engage and set calendar of activity
- Develop two way comms solutions, increasing use of channels and introducing new where appropriate
- Producing content for team briefings and informal coffee chats
- Promoting mentoring and volunteering schemes
- Leadership visibility programme events management
- Repurposing external content for internal audiences and finding stories within the business to share
- Managing events and presentations
Must have previous internal communications and engagement experience ideally targeting hard to reach employees in a unionised environment.