£35,000 - £45,000
about 1 year ago
*** IC Digital Copywriter opportunity! Bloggers? Vloggers? Grammar geeks? We need you! ***
Fantastic opportunity for a digital copywriter to inject fun and creativity into employee comms for a multinational brand. We love innovation, hunger and ambition! If this sounds like your kind of job, keep on reading….
In this role you’ll be part of a forward thinking, ambitious team of internal comms specialists. You will be responsible for taking corporate jargon and converting it into fun, engaging and readable content for the internal digital channels.
You will plan and deliver key business communications campaigns; manage projects and create engaging digital content for the news app and internal social media platforms.
Core skills and competencies:
- Experience creating digital content that is simple and engaging
- Excellent writing skills is a must, with the ability to think and communicate clearly and get to the heart of issues rapidly
- Excellent communications and copywriting skills for news app, web and email;
- Creative individual with ability to offer effective approaches for difficult communications challenges
- Experience developing relevant content for a diverse, remote and mobile workforce
- Experience managing production agency and partner relationships
- Knowledge of photo and video editing software
- High level of understanding of social media platforms.
- Support Senior Internal Communications Manager in the planning and delivery of major corporate announcements, launches, events and key channels.
Look forward to hearing from you!