Interim to Permanent Digital Product Manager
£190 per day - £45k (Inside IR35 Umbrella Company)
The post-holder will be responsible for the development and optimisation of a range of new digital products and digital product enhancements to drive engagement across my client’s platforms, owning the development and delivery of new digital products and product features.
- Responsible for the development of key digital products including the build, development and optimisation
- Specific focus on the digital product roadmap, defining and delivering an agenda for key optimisation opportunities across key product platforms. This will include building strong working relationships with a wide group of internal stakeholders and being able to set and lead the agenda for the development and launch of new product features. Always looking for new and better ways to improve our product for supporters, the role holder will key to the development of this strategic programme.
- Work with the head of digital engagement and other colleagues to develop and implement a digital engagement strategy.
- Responsible for evaluating digital supporter engagement products and services and making recommendations based on data and evidence
- Line Management
Person specification requirements for Digital Product Manager:
- Excellent understanding of digital product development including all stages of the product cycle: concept, delivery, engagement, marketing and evaluation
- Excellent knowledge of developing digital engagement strategies across multiple disciplines
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to manage schedules and actions.
- Advanced IT skills: Adobe Creative Suite, productivity tools, wireframing software and knowledge of HTML. CSS and JS
- Experience working in an Agile/ Scrum environment
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.