£350 - £450 depending on experience
over 2 years ago
Have you ever wanted to work in the travel industry with a high degree of autonomy and the opportunity to trail blaze within the industry? VMA Group are working with a leading travel organisation to find a Services E-commerce Manager. This senior role provides strategic direction for performance marketing and is the product owner and payment solutions owner for our clients’ ecommerce experience. This role will deliver world-class user experience for our business plan, driving YOY growth. As a recognised e-commerce and Performance marketing expert you will be familiar with how to optimise, personalise and drive the correct traffic to conversion. Whilst influencing and providing knowledge to our service teams on competition, performance and development roadmaps to drive the right return on investment.
The Service Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for:
- Optimising UI and UX to drive and increase conversion
- Take full operational ownership of the service e-commerce strategy and future direction of the current site. To share best practice with e-commerce counterparts in other parts of the passenger journey.
- Manage third party platform provider relationship (core site maintenance and updates, security requirements, integration with 3rd parties, payment gateways and B2B support) monitoring adherence to SLAs and driving future release development
- Manage service partners online relationships in conjunction with existing offline account management team. Influence account management structure to better reflect multi-channel activities.
- Ensure joined up approach to customer contract centre and drive cross sell
- Drive content that is focused on SEO best practice.
- Partner with Marketing, CRM and Digital teams to deliver integrated annual marketing plans
- Set up and maintain onsite promotions – including landing pages, and 3rd party integrations
- Day to day running with Wavemaker, quarterly business reviews, drive change and agile working to deliver results and a CPA agreed
- Champion the Measurement and ROI accountability of the digital marketing activity.
- Drive Analytics/reporting/attribution work streams with Digital Agencies
Person Specification for the CRM Executive:
- A minimum total of 10 years in eCommerce and Performance Marketing – mandatory
- A minimum of 5 years’ operating at a senior management level or higher – mandatory
- Significant experience of dealing with external agencies - mandatory
- A thorough knowledge of data collection / processing and distance selling legislation and best practise – mandatory
- Travel/ Leisure, Hospitality, Retail, Loyalty sector experience - highly desirable
- Working in a time pressured environment this role requires excellent time management ability to manage stressful situations.
- Creative/ Innovative thinker in order to ensure the output of the team has sufficient cut through and priority in the agendas of channel and product owners