£250 - £280 p/day
over 2 years ago
Have you ever wanted to work in the travel industry within a highly collaborative and innovative organisation?
VMA Group are working with a leading travel organisation to find a Senior Digital Analyst. The successful candidate will support an extensive testing and personalization program across all of our client’s digital properties using Adobe Target and Audience Manager. The Senior Digital Analyst will also have the opportunity to identify and create segments based on existing and new personas to critically evaluate how they interact with different site functionality. If you are interested in building a career in an organisation that matters to millions and make a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons, read on…
The Senior Digital Analyst will be responsible for:
- Implementing and maintaining tagging solutions across the Adobe and Google Analytics implementations and 3rd party tags via our Tag management solutions. Support regular analytics audits to ensure data accuracy.
- Developing dashboards, Reporting framework and KPIs for our client’s site and all sub-domains to provide a regular view on site activity reporting against scorecard, new initiatives, successes, failures, etc.
- Supporting ad-hoc deep dive analysis and data consolidation projects to improve multichannel visibility and understanding (especially Mobile).
- Co-ordinating Campaign tracking activities for all Digital, Above-the-line and CRM promotions across the business. Produce regular campaign dashboards and participate in end of Campaign evaluation reports.
- Identifying and creating segments based on existing and new personas to critically evaluate how they interact with different site functionality. Supporting the creation of a Single Customer View – working with CRM and Marketing colleagues to integrate records and segments from various databases.
- Support an extensive testing and personalization program across all of our client’s digital properties using Adobe Target and Audience Manager.
Person Specification for the Senior Digital Analyst:
- Been educated to degree standard or equivalent preferably in an analytical/commercial subject
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence business stakeholders through well-reasoned insight
- At least 3 years’ experience using Enterprise analytics technology, preferably Adobe
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; highly numerate and have excellent attention to detail
- Clear, demonstrable excitement about working in the digital marketing sector