£400 - £450 per day
11 months ago
An exciting opportunity for a proven interim manager to lead the communications for a global transformation programme.
Reporting into the Director of Communications, the successful candidate will have extensive project communications experience, ideally on a global scale. They’ll need to be a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously with a robust and pragmatic approach.
The ability to get to grasps with a new project quickly and hit the ground running whilst building strong stakeholder relationships is also essential. Proven success of increasing awareness and project engagement as well as developing methods to measure the success of communications is required.
- Substantial input into the development and execution of change communications strategies, helping to devise and then implement the transformation communications approach
- The ability to link the communications strategic approach to the overall business strategy
- Provide guidance to the project team, providing communications counsel to Directors, showing a thorough understanding of the objectives and achievements of the project
- Lead programme communications to a range of stakeholders, making use of all available internal channels
- Provide programme updates and articulate benefits to senior leaders
- Measure the effectiveness of communications delivered, recommend and implement improvements
- Deliver the project communications narrative
Experience and skillset required
- Highly experienced in designing and implementing internal communications plans, with a focus on change
- Demonstrate good project management skills to help others deliver their communications plans
- Demonstrate diplomatic, interpersonal and influencing skills, and strong ability to cultivate and maintain a high-level network of relations with key stakeholders with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a strong track record in persuading and influencing a range of stakeholders, and ability to negotiate and reach constructive outcomes
- Be resilient and resourceful, and used to working well under pressure
- Have skills and experience in a wide range of internal communications channels
- Show solid business planning and problem-solving skills
This role will be starting mid-September and requires occasional travel to various sites in the UK, US and Dubai.