£200 - 300 per day
about 2 months ago
Have you ever wanted to work for a Social Enterprise, who develop our young people of today and give them opportunities they never thought possible? Then this could be the role for you. Help someone today!
You will coordinate engagement with all their stakeholders as they develop the new administrative system for secondary schools in England.
The interim Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Owning and driving the effective delivery of the user adoption plan.
- Co-ordinating a cross functional project team of colleagues to engage users and influencers throughout their Network, and beyond to ensure their needs are met as they build, launch and drive rapid adoption of the new system.
- Managing the day-to-day workflow with colleagues, external suppliers and freelancers.
- Using Confluence, Jira, and other project management tools to progress, manage and report performance against plan.
- Working closely with internal teams and stakeholders in our wider Network.
- Coordinating appropriate meetings, producing minutes / updating plans and briefing stakeholders; -ensuring colleagues and stakeholders follow through on decisions and agreed actions.
- Quality assuring, proofing and snagging all outputs within the user adoption plan.
Person Specification for the interim Product Marketing Manager:
- Experience of successfully project managing the development and launch of digital products or the creation of digital tools and resources that support field-based teams and partner organisations.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and successfully work with internal digital; marketing and operations teams to ensure seamless delivery.
- Excellent track record of managing and delivering multiple high-quality projects to time and on budget.
- Demonstrable experience of working within teams based on agile or lean project management methodologies.
- A background in marketing (agency or client), with experience of managing digital and offline suppliers; digital developers; designers and copywriters.