£300 to £400 per day
over 1 year ago
My client’s mission is to stimulate investor demand through both actionable insights and targeted development: providing investors with the information to support informed decisions. Whilst working with financial institutions and market participants to develop products and channels that investors need. Initially a 6 month contract, likely to extend to 12 months and potentially to become a permanent position.
The job purpose is the retention and deepening of existing product partnership relationships in UK, Switzerland, Germany, US/Canada, Japan and South Africa. Contributing to their becoming increasingly successful (measured in terms of investment ounces/marketing initiatives/tailored insight) as well as also cost-effective to deliver. Working in close conjunction with the Director who will maintain overall responsibility for each relationship.
The interim Marketing Programmes Manager will be responsible for:
- Underlying contractual terms are efficiently and comprehensively delivered against –reporting against marketing plans, timely exchange of performance data and forecasts, timely invoicing and accruals. Deliver an effective regular contact programme, with interactions and resulting actions documented, followed-through and accessible to colleagues as appropriate.
- Their existing PP relationships are well and efficiently serviced, requiring a strong understanding of their business models and particularly the nature and motivations of their own client segments.
- Partner marketing programmes to increase investment and improve retention are actively undertaken, well communicated, enhanced through involvement and appropriate insight
Person Specification for the interim Marketing Programmes Manager:
- Multichannel (including digital) marketing experience, ideally with retail investor audiences both within and beyond the UK. B2B2C experience would be a plus. CRM experience would be a plus.
- A personal interest in investment: Appreciation of individuals’ motivations and choices available
- Experience of marketing to US-based clients would be a plus
- Team worker – will engage directly with colleagues in research, investor development and G&I to deliver into partner marketing programmes
- Hard-working, with a positive disposition and “can-do” attitude
- Good project and campaign management skills – systematic, creates and manages plans that get buy in, are resourced and are well-delivered.
- Personable and with good communications skills – verbal, visual, numerical
- Good presentation skills, including PowerPoint
- High level of accuracy in written and numerical work
- Creative and pragmatic. Adept at identifying and executing opportunities to adapt and build on/ tailor existing assets. These assets will range from campaigns to research, insights, communications to create new materials that are effective with product partners and their investors.